Welcome to the Dark Sector Wiki!
84 articles as of now.
The Dark Sector Wiki is basically defunct as of now (January 2013). If anyone wants to revive it, contact me at email@example.com
Contents (all pages)
- Chapter 1: Prologue
- Chapter 2: Exposure
- Chapter 3: Baggage Claim
- Chapter 4: Moths to the Flame
- Chapter 5: The Shipment
- Chapter 6: The Bait
- Chapter 7: Industrial Evolution
- Chapter 8: Unnatural History
- Chapter 9: Threshold Guardian
- Chapter 10: The Dark Sector
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Dark Sector places players into the role of Hayden Tenno, an operative sent on a assassination mission into Lasria – an Eastern European city on the brink of destruction that hides a deadly Cold War secret. Attacked by an unknown enemy, he awakens to find part of his body altered by an infection that has granted him inhuman abilities. Now, Hayden must learn to evolve along with his powers, to survive and to become a hero. Created by acclaimed developer Digital Extremes, Dark Sector is a new and original action-thriller designed exclusively for next-generation consoles. A dark, gritty experience packed with fast action, incredible superpowers and an engaging story; Dark Sector represents the next evolution of action gaming.
Dark Sector Wiki News
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|
Last updated 15/1/2011 11:20 PM EST