|"You are one of us, now."
|Welcome to the Dark Sector wiki!
||We hope you will enjoy your stay here and help improve the Wiki — all your help will be greatly appreciated!
- Need some help or a tutorial? Your first visit should be to the help pages.
- Have a question that doesn't help with? Try the help desk.
- Want to make some test edits? You can do that in your sandbox.
- Know a good bit about the game? Maybe you can expand some article stubs.
- Want to meet the go-to people for any issues? They're listed on this page.
- Oh, and don't forget to customize your personal user page!
Thank you. I couldn't remember that they were called "Chroma."--Werefang 19:41, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
glad to help
Other official titles[edit source]
I'm fairly sure that First stage and Latter stage are not the offical names for those targets but I'm not sure. Do you know what they are called?--Werefang 14:21, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Ive read somewhere that they are referred to as 'Howlers' but I cant find solid evidence to back this up--Justjack 19:19, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, that seems right. Do they really have the same name? If so, I guess they should be combined, sort of like scientists and regular troopers.--Werefang 19:27, 26 July 2009 (UTC)